April 1, 2012

Hibernation

I got a little blog crazy awhile back and started compartmentalizing into separate blogs: one for this, one for that, one for another thing. And now I find that I've got to pare down. I wish now I had done a little less compartmentalizing and a little more simplifying. So, I've decided to merge. Crumbles is merging with EpiBloguer (after many months of negotiating, of course). I'm still going to try to keep up with Crumbles Jr, which name now makes little sense, but oh well.

So the time has come to hibernate this little blog for the time being. I'm not all too happy about it, but as has been obvious, I'm having a little trouble keeping up with it. I hope I'll be able to get back to it again someday. But for now, you can find me over at my book blog, www.epibloguer.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there! And, as always, thanks for reading. =)